Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 March 2011

CAT-DOG


I have always preferred candid shots rather than shots for which there is an excessive amount of posing. So most of my shots are without the benefit of a studio setup. No fancy lighting, no professional models etc etc.

So what to do on one of those lazy weekends?

Take picture of CAT-DOG.

One day my friend Mark zzzt zzzzt Sparks found Christmas on Christmas day in 2008 .. in a drain.  He nurtured her and as you can see, she is lovely.

When Mark thought that she was lonely, he literally rescued Marianne from one of those Pasir Ris shelters.  What a sweet mini greyhound.

 They live happily together as they don't know they are supposed to be mortal enemies. So much we can learn from them, eh?

Well my friend, if you are reading this - if you can make a home for mortal enemies ...



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. the full story from Mark zzzzt zzzzzt Sparks:

    ok. i didnt rescue her tho. she was found. sent to a vet. adopted by another lady. lady was allergic. sent back to vet. C.C. (Christmas' godma) told me about her. told me xmas had an excellent attitude. C.C. convinced me. i said yes and we went to pick her up

    ReplyDelete